An HR Seminar starting on June 27th at the inlingua Language School in Schweinfurt
Are you responsible for selecting candidates eligible to work in your company? Is your company now interviewing applicants with an international background? Are you prepared to discuss these candidates’ qualifications as well professional experience, and to negotiate their salary demands?
At inlingua, our highly qualified, native-speaking trainers can help you to manage such scenarios!
Using the inlingua method and learning materials designed specifically for Human Resource management, you will learn to interact with new candidates at all levels of the hiring process. This seminar includes:
- Conversation-based language training given by an English native-speaker
- Vocabulary build-up using the inlingua Method
- Targeted HR listening and speaking exercises
- Small-talk and interviewing roleplays
- Negotiations training
- Important details for registration:
- Minimum English level requirement: CEFR B2 (free placement test upon request)
- Price: € 590 + € 20 for inlingua learning materials and processing fees
- Schedule: One week Monday – Friday, 27.06.2022 to 01.07.2022, from 08:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 30 class-hours of CEFR B2 level training with a Certificate of Attendance upon completion
- For more information, contact our office at tel: 0931 – 452 58 58 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call now to arrange an appointment for a free placement test!